Electrify America already provides DC fast charging to EV drivers across the US. Now the company is branching out into the commercial realm with the launch of Electrify Commercial, a new business unit designed to deliver turnkey EV charging solutions to utilities, fleet owners and businesses seeking to manage their own networks of chargers.
Electrify Commercial will draw on the experience gained from building EA’s vast fast charging network in order to support its customers in the planning, procurement, execution, operation and optimization of charging stations.
The new business unit will help business customers formulate and deploy strategies tailored to their specific EV charging needs. It will offer a wide array of services, including:
- Site acquisition, including identification, research and analysis of potential locations
- Site development that maximizes the use of space
- Applications from Level 2 AC to 350 kW DC charging
- Proactive monitoring with in-depth asset management
- Robust testing of EV charging through Electrify America’s Center of Excellence technology lab
- Intelligent energy management recommendations in order to provide cost-saving options
“As Electrify America works to expand the availability of public charging solutions, we have recognized a growing demand for custom charging solutions in the B2B sector,” said Rachel Moses, Director of Commercial Services at Electrify America.
Source: Electrify America