InCharge Energy, a provider of fleet electrification services, has released a new version of its InControl charge management software (CMS) platform for fleets.
InControl 4.0 features a new Depot View, which provides in-depth insights into fleet vehicle readiness and real-time status updates. The company has also enhanced the user interface, adding persistent filters and the ability to designate favorite chargers for easier ongoing monitoring.
Depot View allows users to create a virtual parking lot, associating chargers with parking stalls. This enables real-time monitoring of each charger’s status and vehicle readiness, including State of Charge (SoC) updates and instant notifications of errors.
The new Depot View allows fleet operators to:
- View the current State of Charge (SoC) of each vehicle;
- Sort and filter charging stations by status;
- Access detailed charging session information, including duration, SoC, energy dispensed, vehicle identity and power levels;
- Identify and request service for charging errors.
There’s also a suite of new widgets that provide real-time insights to support data-driven decisions that optimize fleet efficiency.
- Issues and Cases Widget: designed to enhance charging station management and customer support capabilities.
- Recent Sessions Widget: for tracking charging sessions within the previous 72 hours.
- Utilization Widget: dynamic graph providing insight into how charging stations are utilized over time.
- Uptime Widget: tool for fleet managers to monitor the stability of their chargers.
- Chargers Widget: provides real-time updates on the status of charging stations, including sessions in progress.
“This is our most significant update since launching InControl in 2021, and it represents a major shift on how we look at EV fleet charge management,” said Russell Schmidt, Vice President of Digital Products. “We have listened to our customers and tailored the latest enhancements to their needs. We believe fleet managers and charging station operators will find these upgrades invaluable for enhancing their EV charging services.”
Source: InCharge Energy