EvoCharge, a provider of EVSE and cable management solutions, has launched a new addition to its family of accessories for charging station mounting and cable management.
The EvoCharge Concealed Pedestal can be used for mounting EV chargers in public spaces, parking areas and other locations. A concealed raceway keeps wiring safely enclosed within the pedestal. The pedestals come in two widths: 4-inch square and 6-inch square. Two charging stations can be mounted on the 4-inch model, and up to four charging stations can be mounted on the 6-inch model.
Other features include:
- Weather-resistant construction with powder-coated corrosion protection
- Water-resistant single access panel
- Secure ground-mounting with four anchor bolts
- Small footprint, designed to save space and keeps walkways clear
- ADA-compliant charger mounting height
“The EvoCharge Concealed Pedestal presents a sleek, modern look at an affordable price point, making it perfect for parking spaces,” said John Aune, Product Manager for EvoCharge. “It offers a complete solution with the wiring safely enclosed inside, space to mount cable management, and easy installation.”