The electric mobility surge owes its momentum to a confluence of factors—heightened environmental consciousness, strides in battery technology, and the perspective of reduced operational costs. As electric vehicles gain traction, they emerge as a linchpin in smart city management, aligning with sustainability, enhanced efficiency, and reduced emissions goals. The growing use of EV technology drives the need for charging station manufacturers and operators to rapidly seize a significant opportunity to deploy operations- and revenue-optimized solutions before they are constrained within an established market.
Embark on an enlightening exploration of the EV charging station market with industry experts from SECO, Imagen Energy, and the Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E). Secure your spot for the webinar hosted by SECO on Tuesday, February 13th, at 2 pm ET by clicking this link and gain exclusive insights into cutting-edge technologies, sustainable infrastructure strategies, and AI-driven revenue opportunities.
Key topics and takeaways
- EV Infrastructure Trends & Challenges: Understand the drivers behind EV adoption and explore advantages for both users and solution providers.
- Driving Towards Sustainability: Develop infrastructure strategies for sustainable EV growth.
- Institutional Commitment to Future Infrastructure: Explore global initiatives and regulations for sustainable urban environments, focusing on the U.S. Department of Transportation’s (DOT) Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure (NEVI) program.
- Enhanced EV Charging Services: From energy infrastructure to hardware components and software/firmware services, for improved security and remote device & fleet management.
- Intelligence and Value-Added Services: Explore data processing for real-time and historical insights, for enhancing the customer experience, and delivering value-added revenue producing services via AI applications.
- Case Study – EV Fast Charger: Discover our advanced EV charging station, with electronics powered by the Intel Atom® x6000E Series processors for high performance and low power consumption and features like smart advertising, contactless payments, and real-time data analysis – developed via a collaboration of SECO and Imagen Energy.
The full potential of electric vehicles is unlocked not only by overcoming technical hurdles but also by enabling unparalleled revenue prospects for industry players. Don’t miss this transformative journey—join our webinar for a front-row seat at the forefront of this revolution.