Following his two informative presentations at our September conference comparing 10 leading EV motors and Tesla’s inverter technology versus other BEVs, Sandy Munro returns to the Charged Virtual Conference on EV Engineering, April 19-22, 2021.
For many years, Munro & Associates has been performing teardowns—taking cars apart to find out what their components are, where they come from and how much they cost—and selling enormous, highly technical reports to automotive companies. Recently, because of the huge interest in the company’s Tesla teardowns, and because of his highly engaging and entertaining speaking style, Sandy Munro has become something of a household name in the EV industry.
In a new webcast session announced this week at the Charged Virtual Conference on EV Engineering, Munro & Associates’ CEO will host a discussion of advanced EV technologies including solid-state batteries, hydrogen fuel cells, mega-castings and VTOLS.
The Charged Virtual Conference is a free-to-attend event covering power electronics, motor design and manufacturing, battery systems engineering, cell development, testing, powertrains, thermal management, circuit protection, wire & cable, and more. New session topics announced include:
- Fully Automated Battery Manufacturing
- Transmissions for Heavy-Duty EVs
- Understanding the Impact of SiC from “Sun to Wheels”
- Accelerated EV Testing Overview
- Evaluation of EV Battery Life and Characteristic Simulation
- How to Accelerate Motor Calibration and Control Development
- Power Modules: Typical Failure Modes and how to Solve Them