Delta-Q Technologies has introduced a new line of battery charging solutions. The new XV3300 combines a 3.3 kW charger, a 500 W DC-DC converter and an EV charging station interface in a single package.
“The launch represents a significant product development milestone for Delta-Q,” said Co-CEO Steve Blaine. “The XV3300 answers our OEM customers’ need for on-board charging power up to 20 kW delivered in a compact, fully sealed IP67 package. Our team also designed an included DC-DC converter for auxiliary DC loads, a VCIM (Vehicle Charge Interface Module) for simple connection to public EV charging and the ability to stack the chargers for configurable power levels. We achieved all this in a 3.3 kW charger that is over twice as compact as our previous models.”
The 3.3 kW charger will be available in 58.8 V, 65 V, and 120 V models, and is scalable, allowing OEMs to stack chargers for power levels up to 20 kW.
Key features include:
- Charges all battery chemistries and voltages between 48 V to 120 V
- Protected against short circuit, over-voltage, and over-temperature
- Integrated 500 W DC-DC converter provides auxiliary power to operate vehicle accessories
- Complies with SAE J1772 (Levels 1 and 2) and IEC 61851 (Modes 2 and 3)
- CAN bus communication
- Meets European touch-safe requirements and other global regulations
XV3300 production will begin in the first half of 2022.
Source: Delta-Q Technologies