This virtual event will span all things EV charging in two main tracks:
- Track 1: Deploying EV Infrastructure & Fleets
Content for fleet/facility managers, charging network operators, public transport planners, etc.
- Track 2: Design & Manufacturing of Charging Systems
Content for engineers who are building, testing, and manufacturing charging systems.
Featuring speakers from organizations including:
- Automobility Advisors
- Bridgestone Mobility Solutions (Webfleet)
- BRUGG eConnect AG
- EV Realty
- Franklin Electric EV Systems
- Gage Zero
- Kimball Electronics
- NI and Averna
- Parker Lord
- SAE & Charger Help
- Samsung Electronics Europe
- Siemens Smart Infrastructure
- SWTCH Energy
- TE Connectivity and TTI, Inc.
- Terralink Communications
- Vertexcom Technologies Inc.
- Volvo Trucks North America
- Winston Engineering, Inc.
The free-to-attend conference will be broadcast December 4 – 6, 2023, featuring live presentations, interactive Q&As, on-demand webinars, and whitepaper downloads. All live webcast sessions are free to attend and will be recorded and available to watch on-demand after the event. Register for a session to reserve your spot to watch it live or on-demand.
For full access, register here, IT’S FREE!
Sponsorships and promotional opportunities are also available. Learn more here.
Do you have practical expertise in designing, planning, or deploying EV infrastructure? Share it with the EV industry at our Virtual Conference: Call for Speakers.