Portuguese energy company Efacec has launched a new fast charger called QC45 Generation 2, improving on the company’s first-generation QC45.
Features of the QC45 Generation 2 include:
• Compatibility with all brands of EVs
• Zero to 80 percent charge in under 30 minutes
• Plug and play installation
• 50 kW DC power
• 22 kVA AC power
• Multiple standards, including CHAdeMO, CCS, and AC
• Simultaneous DC and AC charging
• TFT color display with an optional touch screen
• Network integration with OCPP or proprietary protocol
• Built-in communications (4G, LAN, Wi-Fi)
Efacec has nearly 4,000 fast chargers in five countries, according to the company.