Sponsored by EVOCHARGE
The demand for electric vehicle (EV) charging stations is growing rapidly. In addition to being convenient and sustainable, adding charging stations to your multi-unit residential, office or public building provides competitive advantages.
EV charging stations:
- Attract and retain high-income renters and top employees
- Improve employee, customer and visitor satisfaction
- Generate income from users or offer an amenity
- Increase property value
- Maximize utility usage
- Support green initiatives
- Gain points towards LEED certification
Download the free whitepaper from EVOCHARGE to learn how to make an informed investment in EV charging infrastructure.