Ever wonder how today’s EV motors stack up against each other?
Going beyond traditional product benchmarking, Munro & Associates has analyzed and compared 10 leading EV motors and developed a comprehensive side-by-side comparison report.
In a new webcast session announced this week at the Charged Virtual Conference on EV Engineering, Munro & Associates’ CEO Sandy Munro will provide an overview of Munro’s extensive report of today’s leading EV motors.
Designed to help automakers and suppliers effectively expand and compete in new EV markets, the session will discuss Munro’s analysis of Tesla Model 3 front and rear motors; BMW i3; Chevrolet Bolt; Jaguar I-PACE; Nissan Leaf; Audi e-tron front and rear motors; Chevrolet Volt; and Toyota Prius.
Register to watch the free webcast here.
In addition to EV motor design and manufacturing topics, the Charged Virtual Conference will cover battery systems engineering, cell development, power electronics design and manufacturing, testing, powertrains, thermal management, circuit protection, wire & cable, and more. New sessions announced include:
- Battery Systems For The Heavy-Duty Market: Designing, Ruggedizing, Testing, And Manufacturing
- Tesla’s Inverter Technology Versus Other BEVs
- Recovering Usable Battery-Grade Materials From Shredded Li-Ion Cells
- Potting EV/HEV Motors
- Measuring Torque Ripple And Its Effects On Electric Power
- Developing And Testing The BMS For A New EV Program