Charged is hosting a virtual conference on EV engineering that’s free to attend and it starts today. The conference includes live webinar sessions with interactive Q&As and on-demand webinars.
View the daily session schedule online here.
All of the live sessions will be recorded and available to view after the broadcasts. You can access the recorded videos on each session’s registration page.
Wednesday, April 21 Session Topics:
- Modeling And Simulation Of Fuel Cells And Electrolyzers
- How To Accelerate Motor Calibration and Control Development
- Fully Automated Battery Manufacturing: Development Of Flexible, High Throughput Line Using Advanced Conveyance/Motion Control, Precision Web Handling, And Stacking
- Providing Accuracy And Speed To Tests Of Li-ion Batteries, Materials To Modules
- Power Modules: Typical Failure Modes And How To Solve Them
- EV Power Electronics Application Trends And Reliability-Enhancing Material Technology
- Validation Of Smart Charging For Electric Vehicles
- Assembly And End-Of-Line Test Systems For E-Drives And Batteries
- New Modular Soldering System For Flexible And Cost-Effective Power Module Production
- High Power Charging Systems For Commercial, Industrial, And Racing Applications
- Infini-cell: Optimum Li-ion Cell Interconnection For Large Scale EV Battery Packs
- Advanced Materials For Power And Torque Dense Electric Motors
- Critical Factors Of Battery Pack Design Failures From Data To Testing
- Insulation Systems For 800 V Traction Motors