Charged is hosting a virtual conference on EV engineering this week that’s free to attend. The conference includes live webinar sessions with interactive Q&As and on-demand webinars.
Just like the content Charged brings you every day, conference topics will span the entire EV engineering supply chain and ecosystem including motor and power electronics design and manufacturing, cell development, battery systems, testing, powertrains, thermal management, circuit protection, wire and cable, EMI/EMC and more.
Sessions are now broadcasting live. View the daily session schedule online here.
All of the live sessions will be recorded and available to view after the broadcasts. You can access the recorded videos on each session’s registration page.
These on-demand sessions are also available now:
- Emerging Technologies In Power Electronics For Electric Vehicles
- Advances In Switched Reluctance Motors: The Future of Mobility
- State-Of-The-Art Magnetic Alloys For EV Motors
- Protection For Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- Innovative And Scalable Battery System Approach
- Batteries and Battery Materials In 2020 H1: Market Report
- Motors and Motor Materials In 2020 H1: Market Report
- Electrolyte Salts for Improved Power and Lifetime in Advanced Lithium-ion Batteries
Download schedule (PDF):
Register now. It’s free.