Protecting automotive electronics from high temperatures and electromagnetic interference to improve the performance of xEVs and Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS)
Powered by advancements in technology, the implementation of ADAS and electrified vehicles is rapidly accelerating. The complex systems that power these new vehicles rely on electronics—making reliable operation of these systems critical for safe vehicle operation. New technologies require new materials that can perform in demanding conditions. Momentive’s SilCoolTM and SnapSilTM advanced silicone materials help keep electronic assemblies cool, provide EMI shielding and protect them from vibration and contaminants in harsh environments to help keep vehicles on the road.
Tune into this webinar to learn more about how Momentive’s advanced silicone portfolio provides the POWER behind xEVs and ADAS.
The webinar is presented by Dr. Karen Wilken, Application Development Engineer, and Matthias Grossmann, Global Market Segment Leader Automotive & Power Electronics at Momentive Performance Materials.
- Key market trends and overview of solutions for electronic materials
- How to choose a thermal interface material
- High thermal gap filler materials – 6 W/mK and beyond: Mechanical properties and reliability test results, thermal resistance data
- EMI shielding adhesives: Shielding effectiveness test datata
- Mechanical properties and reliability test results
This webinar hosted by Charged on May 6, 2020, at 2:00pm EST, will include a presentation and a live Q&A session.
Register now – IT’S FREE!