Charged is hosting a virtual conference on EV engineering that’s free to attend, and it starts today. The conference includes live webinar sessions with interactive Q&As and on-demand webinars.
View the daily session schedule online here.
All of the live sessions will be recorded and available to view after the broadcasts. You can access the recorded videos on each session’s registration page.
Thursday, April 22, 2021 Session Topics:
- Evaluation Of EV Battery Life And Characteristic Simulation
- Sustainable Low Dew Point Solutions For Battery Manufacturing
- EVs With Or Without SiC – Understanding The Impact Of SiC From ‘Sun To Wheels’
- The Next Generation Of EV Technologies
- Latest Epoxy Encapsulation And Impregnation Developments For Next Generation Electric Drives
- Relative Humidity And Condensation Failure: Don’t Let Mother Nature Destroy Your Outdoor Installations
- Design Benefits Of Using Structural Adhesives To Assemble EV Battery Boxes
- Don’t Get SHOCKED: High Voltage Cable & Assemblies
- High Performance Thermally Conductive Potting Compounds And Adhesives For The EV Industry