Schleuniger Global recently introduced CrimpCenter 64 SP, its latest automatic crimping machine. The company says that the new product delivers 8 to 14 percent faster production compared to its predecessor.
The new CrimpCenter 64 SP provides an array of features, including:
- Application-specific default values for process parameters
- Dual ToolingShuttle quick-change system
- Automatic pneumatic pressure control of feeding belts and gripper systems
- A straightening unit
- A new roller design for very thin cables
- A new deposit gripper system
- Integrated crimp-force monitoring for multiple stamped terminals
- A split-cycle function
The CrimpCenter 64 SP offers several quality-monitoring options, such as SmartDetect, WireCam, material change detection, PullTester 320, crimp-height measurement, and ErrorExpert software.