Within an electric vehicle (EV) battery system, the battery management system (BMS) is the electronic system that manages the battery pack and the cells. The BMS is critical for optimum battery performance and safety which means it must operate with a high degree of accuracy and reliability. It must be able to withstand the harsh environment it resides in yet remain compact, lightweight, and limit any additional bulk to the overall battery pack.
In considering the above, we would love to share more information about the BMS in EVs and how connector systems play an integral role in achieving the requirements needed for the BMS. To learn more, register now to access our BMS Resource Kit.
The BMS Resource Kit Includes:
- Application Guide: Signal and Power Connector Systems for EV Batteries
- Brochure: Connectivity Solutions for Battery Management
- E-Mobility Interactive Illustration
- Battery Interactive Illustration
- White Paper: Automotive Connector Strategies and Solutions for Space Reduction
- White Paper: Battery Connectivity, Management and Protection