How Cognex Improves EV Manufacturing
Matt Remnek, Global Account Manager, Cognex Corporation
Machine vision and deep learning technology can be used within EV automotive manufacturing to increase reliability, add traceability, improve quality, and maximize throughput; all while reducing resources, and preventing downstream issues.
In this session we will cover how machine vision and deep learning can be utilized for Gauge, Identify, Guide, and Inspect for EV applications.
Our expert presenter will discuss:
• How traditional Rule-Based Vision Tools and Deep Learning Example-Based Tools work together in the same program to solve tough inspections
• Thermal Interface Material guidance and inspection
• Welding guidance and inspection for EV batteries
• Assembly verification for EV converter assemblies
• Surface application inspection
• Measurement and Gauging inspection
• OCR inspection
Now available to watch on-demand: Register for this webinar to watch a recording of the presentation and audience Q&A, and download the presentation slides.
All Sessions: October 2023 Conference
Free EV Engineering Webinars
The sessions from our Fall EV Engineering Conference are now available to view on-demand. Register for a session below to watch the recording and download the presentation.
Also, don't miss the EV Infrastructure Conference: Dec 4-6, 2023.