How Cognex Improves EV Manufacturing
Matt Remnek, Global Account Manager, Cognex Corporation
Machine vision and deep learning technology can be used within EV automotive manufacturing to increase reliability, add traceability, improve quality, and maximize throughput; all while reducing resources, and preventing downstream issues.
In this session we will cover how machine vision and deep learning can be utilized for Gauge, Identify, Guide, and Inspect for EV applications.
Our expert presenter will discuss:
• How traditional Rule-Based Vision Tools and Deep Learning Example-Based Tools work together in the same program to solve tough inspections
• Thermal Interface Material guidance and inspection
• Welding guidance and inspection for EV batteries
• Assembly verification for EV converter assemblies
• Surface application inspection
• Measurement and Gauging inspection
• OCR inspection
All Sessions: October 2021 Conference
A Virtual Conference on EV Engineering: October 18-21, 2021.
All live webcast sessions are free to attend and will be recorded and available to watch on-demand after the event. Register for a session below and reserve your spot to watch it live or on-demand.