Improving EV Battery Design And Thermal Performance With Adhesive Tapes
Dr. Fabian Brockmeyer, Lab Manager Automotive, tesa tape
Nico Eddelbuettel, Market Segment Manager, ePowertrain, tesa tape
Elliot Sedlecky, Business Development Manager, tesa tape
• Thermal propagation mitigation at module and pack level with high performance, low thickness tape
• Mounting of mica sheets, aerogel, foams and other materials in the battery module and pack
• Lamination of thermal insulation materials with flame retardant, halogen-free, pressure-sensitive adhesive tapes
• Encapsulation of fibrous thermal insulation materials for improved battery pack cleanliness
• Electrical Insulation of battery components on cell, module, and pack level
• Weight, space and cost savings through the use of adhesive tape-based battery pack venting solutions
All Sessions: October 2023 Conference
Free EV Engineering Webinars
The sessions from our Fall EV Engineering Conference are now available to view on-demand. Register for a session below to watch the recording and download the presentation.
Also, don't miss the EV Infrastructure Conference: Dec 4-6, 2023.