Enabling Superior Mobility Experiences With TE’s Data Connectivity Portfolio
Safwan Isap, Americas Product Management Leader, Automotive Data Connectivity, TE
Paul Reil, Field Application Engineer, Data Connectivity, Industrial & Commercial Transportation, TE
At the same time these trends, along with the shift from traditional to zonal architectures within the vehicle, require these data connections to have a smaller footprint and to carry more information than in legacy platforms.
Join us for this webinar session for an in-depth discussion of design considerations for these trends in the automotive and commercial vehicle markets, as well as how TE Connectivity products can enable your data connectivity design.
Key topics to be covered:
1. Key trends in the automotive and commercial vehicle markets driving data connectivity
2. Innovations in the mobility experience, including devices and connections
3. Vehicle data architecture trends from traditional to zonal
4. The impact of trends and architecture shift on connector design
5. TE’s connector strategy and how it aligns with the key trends
All Sessions: April 2024 Conference
Free EV Engineering Webinars
A Virtual Conference on EV Engineering: April 15-18, 2024.
All live webcast sessions are free to attend and will be recorded and available to watch on-demand after the event. Register for a session below and reserve your spot to watch it live or on-demand.