The Vital Role of Licensed Engineers in EV Charging Infrastructure
Anthony Winston III, Owner/Principal Engineer, Winston Engineering, Inc.
Nick Corley, Director of MEP, Winston Engineering, Inc
Join us to learn more about:
• Definition of licensed engineers
• Importance of collaboration between engineers, manufacturers, and municipalities
• Ethical and legal responsibilities
• How licensed engineers contribute to EV charging projects.
• Compliance with local regulations and standards
• Equipment selection and integration
• Value Engineering
• Our project examples
• Best practices for ensuring long-term reliability
All Sessions: December 2023 Infrastructure Conference
Free to attend December 4-6, 2023: view the daily webinar schedule here. This virtual event will span all things EV charging in two main tracks:
Track 1: Deploying EV Infrastructure & Fleets
Content for fleet/facility managers, charging network operators, public transport planners, etc.
Track 2: Design & Manufacturing of Charging Systems
Content for engineers who are building, testing, and manufacturing charging systems.
All live webcast sessions are free to attend and will be recorded and available to watch on-demand after the event. Register for a session below and reserve your spot to watch it live or on-demand.