The Vital Role of Licensed Engineers in EV Charging Infrastructure
Anthony Winston III, Owner/Principal Engineer, Winston Engineering, Inc.
Nick Corley, Director of MEP, Winston Engineering, Inc
Join us to learn more about:
• Definition of licensed engineers
• Importance of collaboration between engineers, manufacturers, and municipalities
• Ethical and legal responsibilities
• How licensed engineers contribute to EV charging projects.
• Compliance with local regulations and standards
• Equipment selection and integration
• Value Engineering
• Our project examples
• Best practices for ensuring long-term reliability
Now available to watch on-demand: Register for this webinar to watch a recording of the presentation and audience Q&A.
All Sessions: December 2023 Infrastructure Conference
The sessions from our December Virtual Conference are now available to view on-demand. Register for a session below to watch the recording and download the presentation. This virtual event spanned all things EV charging in two main tracks:
Track 1: Deploying EV Infrastructure & Fleets
Content for fleet/facility managers, charging network operators, public transport planners, etc.
Track 2: Design & Manufacturing of Charging Systems
Content for engineers who are building, testing, and manufacturing charging systems.