Modeling And Simulation Of Fuel Cells And Electrolyzers
Modeling and simulation are important tools in the design and development of these electrochemical systems.
The Fuel Cell & Electrolyzer Module, an add-on product to COMSOL Multiphysics, brings powerful tools to better understand and predict the real-world performance of fuel cells and electrolyzers.
This webinar will present the capabilities of the Fuel Cell & Electrolyzer Module, including:
- Gas-diffusion electrodes
- Electrode reactions
- Built-in thermodynamics
- Membrane gas crossover and electroosmotic water drag
- Two-phase flow
- Mass and momentum transfer in porous media
- Heat transfer in porous media
- MEA, flow field, and stack modeling
- Simulations of steady-state polarization plots and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS)
Now available to watch on-demand: Register for this webinar to watch a recording of the presentation and audience Q&A, and download the presentation slides.
All Sessions: October 2023 Conference
Free EV Engineering Webinars
The sessions from our Fall Virtual Conference are now available to view on-demand. Register for a session below to watch the recording and download the presentation.