Charged is hosting a virtual conference on EV engineering that’s free to attend and it starts today. The conference includes live webinar sessions with interactive Q&As and on-demand webinars.
View the daily session schedule online here.
All of the live sessions will be recorded and available to view after the broadcasts. You can access the recorded videos on each session’s registration page.
Monday, April 19, 2021 Session Topics:
- Solving The Electrification Challenge With Robust & Scalable Connectivity Solutions
- Bonding, Adhesives And Assembly Sciences For EVs
- EV Test Overview: Accelerate Electric Vehicle Testing from Grid to Road
- Short Current Protection Circuit In EV Applications Based On GaN Transistors
- EV Power Components: A Total Testing Solution From The EVSE To The Battery
- Advanced Plastic Materials For Durable And Efficient E-Motor And Power Electronic Components
- SiC MOSFET vs. Si IGBT In Electric Vehicle Applications
- Advanced Quality Assurance Solutions For New Energy Vehicles
- How Your Batteries Can Be 5X More Efficient, 57% Less Expensive, And 66% Stronger. Why Copper Tabs Make More Sense.
- Selecting Cells And Batteries For EVs: Design And Manufacturing Considerations
- Optimizing EV Powertrain Through Innovative Measurement Equipment
- Cost-Effective And Flexible Manufacturing Of EV Battery Pack Enclosure With Sheet Metal And Laser-based Equipment
- Li-Ion Manufacturing: How To Optimize Raw Materials, Product Quality, And Uniformity
- Advancements In Cell Thermal Runaway Detection