In this free webinar at our Fall Virtual Conference (October 17-20, 2022), presented by Unico, we will provide an overview presentation outlining EV & Battery test/simulation applications utilizing Common DC Bus testing systems, including:
- eMotor Testing
– Universal Inverter Applications
- Inverter Testing
– eMotor Emulator Applications
- eAxle Testing
- Battery Simulation/Testing
– Benefits of Full Half Bridge Design
– Increased Control Capability at/near 0 V
– Series/Parallel System Configurations
- Implementing Overload Capability
– Increased Capability/Lower Cost
- Benefits of SiC Inverter Integration
Other sessions at our Fall Virtual Conference include:
Next Generation Battery Testing Equipment
Join this session, presented by Kulicke & Soffa, to learn about:
- Laser-based solutions for battery interconnect
- Ultrasonic Tab bonding solutions for flexible circuit interconnect and repair
- Ultrasonic Wedge bonding solutions for large form factor battery packs and cell-to-pack format
Developing A New Electrified Powertrain System? Leverage These Innovative Approaches
Join our panel with AVL’s electrification experts as we dive into the development of electrified powertrain systems.
During this live webinar discussion, you will learn how to leverage simulation tools to frontload the process and increase confidence in designs early on. We will also offer a look at the application of systems engineering tools and methodologies to enable faster development times and validation speed.
Broadcast live October 17 – 20, 2022, the conference content will span the EV engineering supply chain and ecosystem, including motor and power electronics design and manufacturing, cell development, battery systems, testing, powertrains, thermal management, circuit protection, wire and cable, EMI/EMC and more.