Program Manager – Custom Vehicle Electronics
Website Pi Innovo
Vehicle Electronics Innovators
Project Management is one of our most challenging and rewarding roles. You will run small and large-scale projects and have an opportunity to enjoy the responsibility of leadership to make a difference. You will be driven to succeed for our customers and seek to create strong long term relationships built upon open communication, trust and successful delivery.
We are looking to grow our team with talented enthusiastic self-starters who are driven by excellence, have a real passion for engineering as well as the ambition to want to contribute as part of a team to influence the growth and direction of an entrepreneurial engineering driven company.
We hire motivated, ambitious Engineers and leaders who genuinely enjoy serving customers and solving their problems. We apply the appropriate level of process rigor to meet needs. We want people who enjoy listening to a client’s needs so we can be responsive to their expectations and deliver the best solution for them. This passion for delivering successful solutions would not be possible without a culture where people enjoy working together, treat each other with respect, and love what they are doing.
- Bachelors or equivalent in Engineering
- 5+ years of Automotive/Transportation industry experience
- 2+ years program (NPI) management experience in a HW/SW electronics environment
- A good appreciation of project and commercial management processes
- Acts as prime interface with Customer and all 3rd party suppliers including supplier selection
- Coordinates, develops, agrees on timing and deliverables with customer
- Supports and oversees execution and delivery to time and budget
- Manages all commercials and fully is responsible for all P&L
- Oversee all aspects of adherence to necessary safety/process expectations (ISO9001/ISO26262 etc.)
- Maintains the APQP process, leads a team through gated design process from delivery through manufacturing
- Drive decision making process to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Provide internal and external updates as part or regular status reports
- Lead and manage engineering team meetings to review progress, timing, budget etc.
- Provide leadership through coaching and mentoring to ensure success of team
- Support/lead new business opportunity discussions, proposals and negotiations