EVSE Sales Manager
Website EV Charging Infrastructure Company
New Energy Staffing: Recruiting experts for the Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Industry
New Energy Staffing is recruiting for an EVSE Sales Manager position at a leading EV charging infrastructure company. The mission-driven company is dedicated to accelerating the widespread adoption of EVs. With a proven track record in Europe, it’s now expanding in North America and the new Sales Manager will help strengthen its commercial EVSE business.
- A global leader in intelligent EV charging infrastructure
- Dedicated to accelerating the widespread adoption of EVs
- Its mission is to simplify the EV charging experience for both commercial customers and EV drivers with grid-integrated smart charging
- Develop the strategy for commercial, business and residential EVSE sales
- Build partnerships with fleet operators, charging hosts, cities, utilities and grid operators
- Manage relationships throughout the entire process of establishing EV charging stations and support
- Develop strategies for increased channel sales models and manage successful implementation
- Enable partners to offer the EV charging convenience drivers want without distracting from core businesses
- Provide updates on construction and implementation throughout the process
- Develop a seamless experience for both commercial EVSE customers and the end user EV driver
- Work closely with product, marketing, legal, sales and engineering teams to evaluate, explore, and execute strategic partnership opportunities.
- Hire, mentor, develop, and lead a world class team
- Candidates with experience in commercial EVSE sales are preferred.
Interested in the Job?
Please email your resume to Jobs@NewEnergyStaffing.com with “EVSE Sales Manager Job# 17223” in the subject line and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Or call New Energy Staffing at (248) 382-8518 for more info.
We understand that exploring new career opportunities can be a sensitive issue. New Energy Staffing and Recruiting will keep your interest in the position private. We will not share your name or detailed company work history without your permission. Send us your resume to learn more about the job and we’ll work with you to determine if it’s a good fit before passing your information along to anyone.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@newenergystaffing.com